Top 10 Uses for Privacy Shade Clothbignet
Top 10 Uses for Privacy Shade
If you and your family enjoy spending time outdoors chances are that you could benefit from the many uses for Privacy shade. It’s easily customized to fit a specific size space. Its light and compact which makes it easy to take with you on the go. When its not to hot and you would like a little more son, it is easy to take down.
Top 10 uses for Privacy Shade:
1. Shade over you deck or patio
2. Privacy screen from neighbors
3. Wind screen for yard, patio or house
4. Shade for sports and recreation
5. Shade and wind protection for livestock animals
6. Shade and wind protection for dog kennels
7. Shade and wind screen for garden
8. Shade and wind protection on a boat
9. Shade for greenhouse
10. Shade your vehicles from the harsh effects of ultraviolet light
Knitted Shade cloth can be used for just about any type of structure on your property or on the go and comes equipped with different levels of UV protection—50, 70 and 90 percent. Use whichever level of protection you need. It can be secured permanently on solid structures with staples or screws. It can also be secured with cord to trees, posts, the side of a house or RV. The cord can be fastened with grommets or shade cloth snaps. You can order a custom piece as well as order a large roll and customize it your self. The possibilities are endless.
Shade cloth can provide vital protection for you and your family, especially during those long hot days of summer. After all, you should be enjoying the outdoors with your family instead of squinting and burning in the hot sun.
The Shade Store carries extensive range of custom draperies available in all styles and colors. Order now online.