Designed specifically for horse fences, Fence Line is a cost effective alternative to galvanized metal wire. It will stretch and at a certain point break if a horse becomes entangled, reducing injury. For suggestions and more information, please see Product Description below.
|Size||Color||SKU||Price||Stock||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|~300'||White||00058||$63.99||In Stock|| ||
|~1200'||White||FL412||$239.99||In Stock|| ||
|~2400'||Black||PL424||$447.99||In Stock|| ||
Fence Line is an 8 gauge (4.0 mm) high tensile monofilament polyamide. Designed specifically for horse fences, Fence Line is a cost effective alternative to galvanized metal wire. It will stretch or even break if a horse becomes entangled, reducing injury.
- High tensile monofilament polyamide
- 8 gauge (4.0 mm)
- Available in white & black
- Break load: 1278 lbs
- Elongation: 20%
- Visible to both you and your horses
- 7 times lighter than steel wire
- Uses regular wire attachments for installation and tensioning
- Can be used with any post type
- Easy to unreel without kinks
- Does not rust or rot
- Smooth surface, no sharp edges
- Saltwater and UV resistant
- Constant tension – No need to re-tighten after installation
- Operating temperature from -40°F to 120°F
- Life expectancy of 20 years
Using Post End Locks:
Broken line can be repaired, use the following illustration as a guide.
~300', ~1200', ~2400'